Director, Business Development - ATI Direct - Employer Sales
- Job Category: Corporate - Sales
- Job ID: 2024-18296
The Director of Business Development - ATI Direct, is a highly collaborative, influential, and experienced sales professional responsible for initiating and closing sales opportunities that significantly accelerate the company's growth and profitability. This position achieves these goals by developing and implementing the company's business development strategy and tactics with a primary focus on our ATI Direct product line in designated markets. ATI Direct | Improve MSK Conditions and Lower Costs (ptfirst.com)
What you bring to be successful/qualifications:
B2B sales experience in PEO, HRIS, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or similar industry with an emphasis on musculoskeletal products.
Background in employer sales, with a history of closing large, complex deals with a long sales-cycle.
Subject matter expertise in healthcare, employee health benefits, musculoskeletal care, and digital health.
Experience in a “hunter” role selling to self-funded employers and brokers/consultants.
At ATI Physical Therapy, we are committed to helping people live better. We provide convenient access to high-quality care to prevent and treat musculoskeletal (MSK) pain.
Our 900+ locations in 24 states and virtual practice operate under the largest single-branded platform built to support standardized clinical guidelines and operating processes.
With outcomes from more than 3 million unique patient cases, ATI strives to utilize quality standards designed to deliver proven, predictable and impactful patient outcomes.
From preventative services in the workplace and athletic training support to outpatient clinical services and online physical therapy via our online platform, CONNECT™, a complete list of our service offerings can be found at ATIPT.com .
ATI Offers a comprensive list of benefits, including:
Medical, dental, and vision,
Short-and long-term disability, life insurnance,
Paid Time Off,
401k with company match.
Our Benefits - ATI Physical Therapy (atipt.com) (https://careers.atipt.com/our-benefits/)
Reports to: Sr. Director, Business Development
Direct reports: none
• Work individually, and with supporting departments to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of self-insured employer clients in designated service areas
• Identify and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including human resource executives, benefits consultants, other key decision-makers, and influencers.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure cross-functional client needs are met and exceeded.
• Develop and maintain ATI’s branding and market presence with self-insured employers by attending relevant industry conferences
New Revenue Generation:
• Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue targets within the assigned territory. Identify and prioritize key employers, healthcare providers, and payer organizations for engagement.
• Conduct compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the benefits and capabilities of our solutions.
• Independently take deals from initial conversation to close.
• Successfully cross sell other Employer Solutions products/services (WC/AWS)
• Actively contribute to the development of innovative sales strategies to expand market share.
• Propose and implement creative approaches to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Develop and maintain ATI Direct business plan
• Maintain accurate pipeline in CRM
• Document customer interactions in CRM
• Bachelor’s degree in business/healthcare administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
• Master’s degree in business/healthcare administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
• 7+ years in a “hunter” role selling to self-funded employers and brokers/consultants
• 5+ years' B2B sales experience in PEO, HRIS, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or similar industry with an emphasis on musculoskeletal products
• Proven Sales Track Record
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Background in employer sales, with a history of closing large, complex deals with a long sales-cycle.
• Subject matter expertise in healthcare, employee health benefits, musculoskeletal care, and digital health
• History of consistently attaining / exceeding quota.
• Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
• Strong knowledge of employee benefits and policies, and the ability to understand the needs and requirements of the clients, from a strategic view as well as tactical view
• Stay informed about relevant legal and regulatory changes and implement necessary adjustments to sales and service processes.
• Desire to learn, grow, develop, and eventually mentor future team members
Licenses and Certifications
• Insurance Producer License
Job Locations US-IL-Bolingbrook
Job Category Corporate - Sales
Pay Class Full Time