- Job Category: Corporate - Operations Support
- Job ID: 2024-18615
This role will support the Sr. Manager of Revenue Cycle Optimization to improve and deliver positive change within all the RCM service lines across Financial Clearance, Central Business Office (CBO), and both AR Follow-up Teams. This role will be an integral part of the Revenue Cycle team working directly with Revenue Cycle Management leaders on improving processes, identifying quality improvement initiatives, and special projects. RCO Analyst will support the department through performing data analyses, interviewing team members and vendor partners, observing processes, collaborating with external departments, summarizing findings, and providing solutions to revenue cycle barriers as it pertains to internal / external factors or our vendor partners. The RCO Analyst will also be responsible for assisting RCO leadership with SOX management, RCM administrative functionality, Denials Management, and vendor management.
• Utilize analytical skills and RCM business intelligence tools to review datasets and identify insights to drive strategic recommendations across all RCM service lines to improve operational and revenue recognition results
• Leads the Denial Management Task Force (DMTF). Generates and monitors Denial Management trend reports, researches Payor/CARC combinations or assigns to DMTF team members to identify root causes through interviews, observation, account sampling, and/or data analysis. Create action plans to resolve. Provides reporting to RCM Senior leadership.
• Assists RCO leadership on vendor management duties, including but not limited to SLA reviews, optimization projects with vendor process improvement teams, invoice audits, vendor technology review and implementation, contract creation/review, etc.
• Assists RCO leadership with non-RCM initiated projects. Collaborates with Directors, Sr./Managers, Supervisors both within and outside of RCM to perform risk assessments, create project plans, and implement external department projects that require RCM collaboration.
• Other projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
• Associate / bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years in healthcare revenue cycle
• 2+ years in analytical work
• Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and other formula-based Excel.
• Offshore vendor experience
• 5+ years in healthcare revenue cycle
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Strong MS excel skills required with additional experience with other analytical tools preferred.
• Ability to solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex it is, by investigating and suggesting solutions.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all business partners; maintain a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers, and mangers.
Job Locations US-IL-Bolingbrook
Job Category Corporate - Operations Support
Pay Class Full Time